ようこそ to The Random Smoothie

Welcome to The Random Smoothie! We are so glad that you have chanced upon our blog~ d(-_^) バンザイ!! I'm Kaitalyn and my sister is Kameyo. You can just refer to us individually or together, as the Mochi sisters (that's because we like eating mocha).

KM/N: The non-english words in my posts are japanese! So please use google translate (not very accurate) to translate them. This is to ensure that you can truly understand and enjoy the content of my posts!


Love you guys! (*^▽^)/
Signing off,
Mochi sisters

Monday 26 December 2011

Europe Trip~

            Fufufufu... Did you think that I was going to say, "Sorry for not posting regularly! It is because (bla bla bla)"? (T▽T)


           Nope. You're wrong. I, Kaitalyn-sama, shall never apologise for committing a so-called crime!                (=`〜´=)

           Wait, where was I before I went off-topic? Oh, right. 

           Well, during December, my family and I went on an overseas trip to Europe. It was... interesting... If you liked beautiful scenery, churches, museums and palaces. (^~^)  To me, Europe was an enchanting place with the romantic atmosphere though there was a miserable lack of couples. I would have loved to see silly, adorable couples holding hands while pretending to be shy. Sheesh. (¬д¬。)










            Anyways, at the airport in Paris, I actually saw two ladies wearing Lolita outfits! One was wearing a Gothic Lolita dress while the other was dressed in Sweet Lolita style. They were so charming~           (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡





                                 (For your information, this is some pictures of the Paris Airport~)




            At first, I was too embarrassed to ask them if I could take a photograph of them. I mean, they would most probably think 'This girl is weird. Why on earth does she want a photo of me?' and stare at me. 「(°ヘ°)

             That's why I stalked them... Just kidding. I am not like Usui Takumi from Kaichou wa Maid-Sama. (`∀´)


             After a while though, I teased my sister and asked her if she wanted to take a photograph with them. It backfired on me as my Dad had heard my comment and then asked me if I wanted to take a photograph of them.━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━ Damn.

             And so, I ended up asking the Japanese girl dressed in Sweet Lolita style if I could take a photograph of her. (Her friend, the Gothic Lolita one, was making a phone call. -3- ) She stared at me blankly and blinked. Oh boy, those thoughts I had earlier before ran through my head...  ―(T_T)→

             Suddenly, her other friend (who was not dressed in Lolita), talked to her in Japanese and asked her to stand up so I could take a photograph of her, I think. I gave them an awkward smile before taking a photograph and dashing off, sheepish, after muttering a "Thanks". (#/。\#)

              Although I was pretty happy with the photograph, I was definitely pissed off... That embarrassment could have killed me! (x_x;)

              Anyways, this is the かわいらし photograph...


                She looks absolutely darling, no? After all, I went through so much of trouble to get the picture... Lol~(^v^)


Signing off,
Kaitalyn  ψ(`∇´)ψ

No comments:

Post a Comment