ようこそ to The Random Smoothie

Welcome to The Random Smoothie! We are so glad that you have chanced upon our blog~ d(-_^) バンザイ!! I'm Kaitalyn and my sister is Kameyo. You can just refer to us individually or together, as the Mochi sisters (that's because we like eating mocha).

KM/N: The non-english words in my posts are japanese! So please use google translate (not very accurate) to translate them. This is to ensure that you can truly understand and enjoy the content of my posts!


Love you guys! (*^▽^)/
Signing off,
Mochi sisters

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Announcement!

         Hey, people. This is Kaitalyn here and I have an announcement to make... 〆(・∀・@)


         But, first, I would like to give a warning:

         The following post is not suitable for children under the age of three, law-breaking addicts and people who are easily terrorized. (×_×;)
 

          So, do you still dare to continue on reading? If you have the courage, proceed on.





                                           YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! 







         Actually, that was just a hoax to scare you. I am a sadist after all. ψ(`∇´)ψ Fufufufufu.... I just want to inform you of the rules of this blog. 

Rules~ (○'ω'○)


1. No spamming

2. No advertisements

3. No racist/ extremely sexual/ religion/ vulgar comments

4. No distribution of any content in this blog without permission

5. No discrimination of any kind is allowed



        Thank you for reading this post. Now, get lost! (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)




Signing off,
Kaitalyn (*-`ω´- )人


No comments:

Post a Comment