ようこそ to The Random Smoothie

Welcome to The Random Smoothie! We are so glad that you have chanced upon our blog~ d(-_^) バンザイ!! I'm Kaitalyn and my sister is Kameyo. You can just refer to us individually or together, as the Mochi sisters (that's because we like eating mocha).

KM/N: The non-english words in my posts are japanese! So please use google translate (not very accurate) to translate them. This is to ensure that you can truly understand and enjoy the content of my posts!


Love you guys! (*^▽^)/
Signing off,
Mochi sisters

Saturday 17 December 2011

Otaku Handbook~

              Hihihihi! Kameyo here~ (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡  I have recently went to the library to borrow some books for my school project when I chanced upon this fabulous book: The Otaku Encyclopedia!
  
   

             While it is normal for me to read encyclopedias, this one was all about things that a budding otaku should know. Moreover, it has tons of kawaii pictures and interviews~ Here's one of the pages!




          すごい right? If you have time, borrow this awesome book or secretly hide it among your study books... Don't tell anybody! バイ バイ!  ~ヾ(^∇^)

No comments:

Post a Comment