ようこそ to The Random Smoothie

Welcome to The Random Smoothie! We are so glad that you have chanced upon our blog~ d(-_^) バンザイ!! I'm Kaitalyn and my sister is Kameyo. You can just refer to us individually or together, as the Mochi sisters (that's because we like eating mocha).

KM/N: The non-english words in my posts are japanese! So please use google translate (not very accurate) to translate them. This is to ensure that you can truly understand and enjoy the content of my posts!


Love you guys! (*^▽^)/
Signing off,
Mochi sisters

Sunday 18 December 2011

Kaichou wa Maid-Sama Voice Dubbing

     

        Hi, this is Kameyo here! I was bored so I searched for some english dubs of Maid-Sama on Youtube.

        Moe moe~~  (´ ▽`).。o♡

        I found a video in which Usui sounded quite good!! It was the "Dorinpa. Dorunpa" scene. The girl who dubbed Misaki's voice wasn't very impressive so you can choose to skip over her parts if you wish to. For the part where Usui said 'Dorinpa. Dorunpa', the person who dubbed him really sounded like the voice actor who voiced Usui in Japanese. Σ(゜ロ゜;)  I'm not kidding you! I'm serious, it really sounds like the real Usui saying it in English! 


                               Watch the videos and see it for yourself!


                                                            The Japanese Version




                                                           The English Version



P.S. This a photograph of Usui Takumi's Seiyuu, Nobuhiko Okamoto.

Cool, no? Have fun, readers~  ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment