ようこそ to The Random Smoothie

Welcome to The Random Smoothie! We are so glad that you have chanced upon our blog~ d(-_^) バンザイ!! I'm Kaitalyn and my sister is Kameyo. You can just refer to us individually or together, as the Mochi sisters (that's because we like eating mocha).

KM/N: The non-english words in my posts are japanese! So please use google translate (not very accurate) to translate them. This is to ensure that you can truly understand and enjoy the content of my posts!


Love you guys! (*^▽^)/
Signing off,
Mochi sisters

Friday 16 December 2011

First Post~

         

           Omigosh! This is our first post on our new blog~ Anyways, we figured that we should tell you what this blog is all about. *Dun Dun Dun Dun!* (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))


                       Well, our blog is ALL about anime and its related stuff. Mostly...


My sister, Kameyo, and I will discuss with you guys about fan fictions, reviews, walkthroughs and others! Aren't you excited?


         So, keep updated with us because we will post as regularly as we can!


Signing off,
Kaitalyn ψ(`∇´)ψ

No comments:

Post a Comment