ようこそ to The Random Smoothie

Welcome to The Random Smoothie! We are so glad that you have chanced upon our blog~ d(-_^) バンザイ!! I'm Kaitalyn and my sister is Kameyo. You can just refer to us individually or together, as the Mochi sisters (that's because we like eating mocha).

KM/N: The non-english words in my posts are japanese! So please use google translate (not very accurate) to translate them. This is to ensure that you can truly understand and enjoy the content of my posts!


Love you guys! (*^▽^)/
Signing off,
Mochi sisters

Thursday 22 December 2011

Kaichou wa Maid Sama DVD

       Hi people! This is Kameyo here! (○'ω'○) Guess what? 

       I have just bought the Kaichou wa Maid-Sama DVD! Yipppeeee!!!!   ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆   I bought it from The Anime House. I love it sooo much! Moe, Moe~ ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ Here are some pictures of the DVD.











       The three best parts about the DVD is that it is in Japanese and not in dub, which doesn't sound like the real characters. Also, it has subtitles in English ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ ,Chinese and Malay which helps me a lot as I don't understand Japanese but I understand English. Moreover, the quality rocks! It is in HD! (doesn't say on cover)

       By the way, what type of bag do you expect them to give you? A normal one?【・_・?】Nope! It is an Inuyasha paper bag! For Inuyasha fans, here's the pictures of the bag!





       Oh, and sorry for not posting yesterday...(ノ´д`)I had homework to do... Like we, the Mochi Sisters have said, we will post as regularly as possible, like once every day or once every two days. Bye!          (*^▽^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment