ようこそ to The Random Smoothie

Welcome to The Random Smoothie! We are so glad that you have chanced upon our blog~ d(-_^) バンザイ!! I'm Kaitalyn and my sister is Kameyo. You can just refer to us individually or together, as the Mochi sisters (that's because we like eating mocha).

KM/N: The non-english words in my posts are japanese! So please use google translate (not very accurate) to translate them. This is to ensure that you can truly understand and enjoy the content of my posts!


Love you guys! (*^▽^)/
Signing off,
Mochi sisters

Monday 26 December 2011

Animals...

                                                            Bunnies...



        What is it about this bouncy, furry species that suddenly makes me obsessed over them?               ( ?´_ゝ`)


         Oh, and by the way, this is Kaitalyn.

         You know, I have always thought of myself more as a 'cat person' than a 'dog person'. Cats choose who to like while dogs seem to like almost everybody. No offense to pet owners. (¬_¬)ノ


         Anyways, a few days before, I typed the words "Amigurumi Bunnies" on the word search, Google, to find out why all the girls in my class were "Kyaa!"-ing over this fuzzy creatures. And guess what the word search produced? Tons, and I mean it, tons of adorable photographs of crocheted ウサギちゃん...。  ( )  ( )
(•^ . ^•)

          I hate to admit this... But those annoyingly cute critters softened my (evil) heart... (´∀`)♡  You don't believe me?? LOOK at this pictures~












                                                                           (This photographs are taken from various blogs...)


            Hm.... I wonder.... What aspect of bunnies am I attracted to? Their fluffy coats, their squeezable ears or perhaps their vulnerableness that makes people want to protect them? I think it may be the last option. (`・ω・´)” Lol~


             Also, I found this free pattern on how to make a かわいい pair of Amigurumi bunnies. Those interested may click here...


             By the way, I am thinking of making some Amigurumi bunnies myself. Does anyone have any tips? I have just started learning how to crochet and if you do have some advice for a beginner like me, please post your comment. Thanks!  (ノ´▽`)ノ♪


Signing off,
Kaitalyn  ψ(`∇´)ψ

No comments:

Post a Comment