ようこそ to The Random Smoothie

Welcome to The Random Smoothie! We are so glad that you have chanced upon our blog~ d(-_^) バンザイ!! I'm Kaitalyn and my sister is Kameyo. You can just refer to us individually or together, as the Mochi sisters (that's because we like eating mocha).

KM/N: The non-english words in my posts are japanese! So please use google translate (not very accurate) to translate them. This is to ensure that you can truly understand and enjoy the content of my posts!


Love you guys! (*^▽^)/
Signing off,
Mochi sisters

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Special A

    Sumimasen!!  {{p´Д`q}}  I'm sorry that we have not posted for so long! With the New Year, we are very busy! FYI, this is Kameyo! o(≧∇≦o)
 
    As for this post, it is about Special A characters singing (their seiyūs)!!! OMG! Their voices are nice~~
   d(-_^)

                                                       My favourite couple~  Moe~

    I loveee ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ  Megumi's, my beloved Hikari's, Akira, Tadashi's (1st song), Ryuu and *cough**cough* Yahiro's voice. Honestly, Yahiro's voice shocked me  (」゜ロ゜)」, it was surprisingly the best. Don't believe me? Listen to it yourself!




    Now, do you believe me? No? Yes? It doesn't matter! I would really love it if you tell me how you feel about their voices! Bye!  ( ・ω・)ノ  

No comments:

Post a Comment