ようこそ to The Random Smoothie

Welcome to The Random Smoothie! We are so glad that you have chanced upon our blog~ d(-_^) バンザイ!! I'm Kaitalyn and my sister is Kameyo. You can just refer to us individually or together, as the Mochi sisters (that's because we like eating mocha).

KM/N: The non-english words in my posts are japanese! So please use google translate (not very accurate) to translate them. This is to ensure that you can truly understand and enjoy the content of my posts!


Love you guys! (*^▽^)/
Signing off,
Mochi sisters

Sunday 29 January 2012

Taiwan Goodies

                   Muahahaha. ^ v ^ The wicked witc- I mean- Kaitalyn is back. (。・`ω´・。)


                  First off, I would like to thank all the people who are reading the Mochi Sisters' blog. どうもありがとうございました!(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ I am so glad that even though our blog is so boring, you guys still bother to give it a glance. Yay. Ψ(´▽`)Ψ

                 Secondly, being the naggy person I am, if you, my dear blogger, have not read the rules of this blog yet, then go and read it NOW! (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)

                Thirdly, I am finally going to explain what this post's title means.

                Well, last year, I went to Taiwan for a holiday. (Isn't it obvious? = =") As we were traveling to and fro, and I had nothing to do during bus trips, my sister and I bought a chinese magazine about manga. Lookee~ (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●)













                  Along with it came freebies. How nice of them...ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ Anyways, these are the items from the goodie bag. (^_−)☆












                 By the way, does anybody know which manga they belong to??【・ヘ・?】They look interesting but I haven't a clue to which manga they are from... T_T 


                 Oh, and the moral of the story is: Sometimes, walking off the beaten trail will give you some pleasant surprises~ (I bought this lovely and cheap magazine from a convenience store. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) 


Signing off,
Kaitalyn Ψ(`▽´)Ψ

No comments:

Post a Comment