ようこそ to The Random Smoothie

Welcome to The Random Smoothie! We are so glad that you have chanced upon our blog~ d(-_^) バンザイ!! I'm Kaitalyn and my sister is Kameyo. You can just refer to us individually or together, as the Mochi sisters (that's because we like eating mocha).

KM/N: The non-english words in my posts are japanese! So please use google translate (not very accurate) to translate them. This is to ensure that you can truly understand and enjoy the content of my posts!


Love you guys! (*^▽^)/
Signing off,
Mochi sisters

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Utatie!!

*Pushes up professor glasses and points at whiteboard*



Now class, listen up! Today, we are learning a new word: 'Utatie'. It is a japanese term for people who cover perviously sung songs and publish them on Nico Nico Douga and Youtube; under the utattemita section. DO YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND?



Teehee!(>y<)That was random! Btw, I'm Kameyo! For your information, I totally did not drool as Kaitalyn stated so! o(>< )o  But yes, I kind of forced her to put that picture. If I'm correct, I think that was Nurarihyon not Rikuo. Totally love their hair - interesting! ⊂(ο・㉨・ο)⊃ (Random bear...)

Back on track. I suddenly became obsessed with Vocaloid and Utatie! o(≧∇≦o) Their voices rock!!    (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Below is the info about my favourite Utaties.

1) Valshe




She is the ベスト trap singer!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

KM/N: Trap singer means a person that can sound like the opposite gender.




The first time I heard her song (Soundless Voice), I was like OMG (゜◇゜), this guy's voice is so nice. But when I scrolled down and read the comments, I was like WHAT!? ━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━ Valshe's a girl!! ∑(O_O;) I was like totally びっくりした and shocked. It was absolutely like a guy's voice!



Sadly, she's currently not active on NND. (´∩`。) But 大きな news it's that she is now active as a professional singer! Woohoo for all the Valshe fans!!!! (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚* If you are still not convinced that she sounds like a guy, below are some videos of Valshe's 素晴らしい songs! ヽ(;^o^ヽ) ♫・*:.。. 





Update:


Valshe's girl voice!! I love her voice range! (referring to the video attached above)





2) ShounenT 少年T




His real name is Sakō Tomohisa!! (☆^ー^☆) His real form is as 無邪気な as I imagined! His voice is so cute and innocent!! (`・ω・´) He's 20 yrs old! But his voice surprisingly managed to stay the 16ish-18ish range!! Totally love his voice!  d=(≧∇≦)=b




One day, I noticed that he made a cover of Spice! originally by Len. I thought that he was the innocent type, nonetheless I decided to listen to it.(^ ^)It was kind of sexy but yet, still had the innocence and cuteness to it! Sigh... ShounenT just doesn't seem to grow up. But personally, I prefer his かわいい and innocent songs! o(≧∇≦o).。.:*☆ And so, here I present his songs!


Update: 'New' Song! I just found it!


Another Update:


Another Another Update:

KM/N: This song contains a certain vulgar word: the F word. Unfortunately, unlike what I expected, ShounenT did not censor it. No worries, it's just once. (I guess, hopefully)






3) Panyo




First time I listened to his song, was Spice! in which he was part of the Nico Nico Chorus. I was like, the guy's voice is really ニース. Loved his whispering/talking parts! \(^▽^@)ノ Especially the Kawaii-ne part. So, I looked up his solo version. And yay! I found it! I hit the bull's eye. His voice was awesome! (●⌒∇⌒●)




I then decided to listen to some of his other songs. I listened to Dream Eating Monochrome. It did not disappoint me. In fact, it left a wonderful 感銘! \(☆o◎)/ I love his voice! So, below I give you the 2 (Update:3) songs of his that I have heard!


Update:


Update: 4) Kettaro

Haha! New one! o(≧∇≦o) Sorry for the skimpy description for Kettaro, on a rush now ya know. Just started listening to him cos my friend recommended him to me. And sure does his voice rock! Below some examples of the songs he sings!



5) Many... Many...



While, I heard the combined songs, Nico Nico Chorus. Yeah. So, I didn't really went to listen to all of their individual songs...... Anyway, here they are!ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ



Update:



Were their songs スゴイ? Hope you loved it!(-^〇^-)I wish to become a singer in the future. though it is HIGHLY impossible cos my singing sucks big time. o(-`д´- 。) 

Anyway, see you next time 私の最愛読者 and please comment!  ~ヾ ^∇^





No comments:

Post a Comment